I spent some time yesterday setting up some accounts across popular social media. I figured that I’ve delayed it long enough now, so it was time to get it done.
If you’re interested in taking a look or following me on other sites, here they are:
I welcome anyone to chat with me through any means, even places such as Google hangouts. If you have any suggestions on other things I can do to spread my reach, feel free to do so!
Now, in celebration of reaching 100 followers, I’m going to give you guys a bunch of random facts about me!
1. Before I got into reading novels, I was a huge manga reader. So I’ve got collections of Bleach, Death Note, Pretty Face, Vampire Knight… and a bunch of others. Now I mostly stick to reading the manga online or to anime because most of my reading time is dedicated to novels.
2. In the early stages of my writing career, my tools consisted of myself, a school teacher, and a computer. I’d sit there blabbering on about whatever I wanted to tell a story about and she typed it up for me. I couldn’t have been more than 7 or 8. After we spent an hour typing up random bullshit, the story was printed off and I got to hand it to the principal, who loved my stories. Not sure if she loved them because she was obligated to or because I was actually on to something… but I like to think it was the latter.
3. I joined my first ever online critique group yesterday. Exciting. Too bad I don’t really have anything to show people yet, but I’m looking forward to reading other people’s work and being a big constructive meanie when needed.
4. I love Dr. Pepper. I don’t drink pop often any more, but that’s my preference if and when I do.
5. I’ve committed a crime, and that crime is having so many books that about 90% of them are unread. Truthfully most of them are my mother’s, but when I got proper bookshelves they were all handed to me. I’m slowly working my way through the collection, and as of next January I’m going to try and stop buying new books to read the ones that I already own.
6. The wallpaper on my tablet was a picture of Janna fondling Riven’s boobs while in bikinis. I got away with it for about 6 months until my mom finally told me to change it the other day when she wanted to use it. Bahahah.
7. My cat lives at my boyfriend’s house because my step dad hates cats. His mom hates my cat, too. She’s kind of a spazz and after 8 months of living she’s still learning how to cat. I think when I finally move out I’ll have to show her some moves.
8. I started freelancing out of my ridiculous fear of having to get a real job. Thankfully freelancing is lovely, fits my personality and skill set better than any other job I could get at this point in time, and hopefully when I move out I’ll be able to keep the same level of success as I’ve had in the last few months.
9. I’d like to consider myself a ‘serious’ blogger in the works, but I always sit down and write my posts on the day I’m going to post them. I proofread once or twice depending on the length, and I send it off and repeat again the next day. I have a list of topics, but no order to submit them in, only whatever I feel like talking about that day. I’m not sure what to think about sometimes. Am I doing okay, or so off of the mark I may as well stop? ._.
10. I’ve given up on television. I can’t sit still long enough to watch a movie or a tv show. My brain is always wandering and I find myself itching to do something else, even if I’m enjoying what I’m watching. I don’t really think I’m missing out on anything, as pretty much anything I find worth watching on television can be found online, but I still have the same problem; only I can pause it, go do something else for a bit, and then come back.
Thank you for your support everyone!
Edit: It appears publicize didn’t work for this post. Perhaps the next one. 😦